Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bidding War (PA)

"He wasn't going to let me get the bid.  But at least I had the satisfaction of running up the cost.  I knew he would be the high bidder.  After all, he was a land developer and I didn't have any money.  It was my home. but I wasn't going to let him get off easy.  I  was going to continue to bid and bid.  He was going to pay for my loss. If I had to give up my home, he was going tp pay, that son of a bitch, that money greedy capitalistic fuck. It's my house he's bidding on. He has plans to knock it down and put up 20 condos on my family home".

"So now its down to the two of us.  He knows I don't have the money to bid. He told the auctioneer that he objected to my bidding.  The auctioneer said he would take all bids".

"Let's continue please.  Now do I hear $137,000?" asked the auctioneer.

"$137,000", I said.

"Mam, you gave the last bid.  You're bidding against yourself.  Again, do I hear $137,000 for this great piece of property? It's a steal at this price."

"$137,000", he responded angrily.

Stroudsburg, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment